The well posted wine route comprises 23 private cellars and 5 co-op wineries. The Bergkelder Cellars has a wine museum and offers excellent wine tours and tasting. Other famous cellars on the Stellenbosch Wine Route are Blaauklippen, Hartenberg, Morgenhof, Spier, Del Air, Zorgvliet, and the historic Lanzerac. We have a driver on our premises who can take you to your preferred winery, please enquire about prices for individuals, groups or couples.
The Dorp Museum in the centre of town helps create a vivid insight into the life of the early Cape Settlers (18th and 19th century). Schreuder Huis is the oldest building in Stellenbosch dating from 1709. Blettermann Huis and Grosvenor House are also well worth a visit.
Hiking, Trout and Bass Fishing
Go for a breathtaking hike to waterfalls and enjoy the local flora in the Jonkershoek Valley (Jonkershoek State Forest and the Assegaaibosch Nature Reserve) which lies east of Stellenbosch.
Take a ride through the magnificent scenic landscape offered in the Coetzenburg area in Stellenbosch. Ponies and carriage tours are offered for children at Spier and Delvera.
• Ya-Ya Café – Stellenbosch’s most up and coming café, health conscious but real meals. Propper coffee!
• Trupmet Tree – Local pub and grub and get to meet some of the locals, located in Dorp Street.
• Simply Asia – Noodle bar, Dorp Street.
• Hyashi – Chinese/Japanese menu. Best sushi in town.
• Ocean Basket – Take your pick of the ocean!
• Hussar Grill – Upmarket steak house is a must.
... These are but a few to choose from, there are so many.
Various vibrant clubs and pubs are within walking distance.
We arrange all car rentals, safaris, overlander trips, full day excursions, hikes, dives, shark and whale watching, cape peninsula full day tours, etc.